Accounting & Bookkeeping
The Best New Zealand Accounting & Bookkeeping Provider
Running a business is hard work. But it doesn’t have to be quite so hard if you get your business running like a well-oiled machine. The way to do this is to do what you do best, and use experts to do what they do best. This thinking reaps huge benefits for the following reasons.
Using Office Angels for your financial needs:
- Allows you time to focus on the parts of the business that YOU provide the best value in, be it sales, production, or management.
- Ensures you can spend precious time AWAY from the business rather than spend nights and weekends doing jobs that can be done quicker by others. This allows you to enjoy a more balanced life and approach work fresh.
- Reduces the risk of having too many business tasks internalised. If you or your administrator gets sick, who is going to do the bookkeeping and wages?
- Ensures the job gets done by someone who is trained in that area, does it day in and day out, and has the right tools available.
- Gives you an accountant who truly understands not just the numbers, but what goes on behind the numbers. No longer do you need to feel isolated in making critical business decisions; you can rely on your accounting partner to help you make informed choices.
- Reduces the cost of doing the bookkeeping as we only charge for the time it actually takes to do the work, so there is no down time and, as we do this all day long, we are generally quicker.
- Saves you overheads that would otherwise be lost on rent, power, rates, office equipment, telecommunications, wages, sick days, annual leave, statutory holidays, and ACC.
We provide the following financial services:
Our business operates from Auckland, yet our monthly accounts are done by Office Angels in Tauranga. The process is seamless and efficient. I can’t imagine going back to the way things were. I do what I do best, someone else does what they do best, and there’s no downtime.Client in Auckland.